Thank you for purchasing a RadioMaster product. If you are experiencing issues with your radio or components, feel free to contact us so we could assist. You can reach one of our service members by opening a ticket with us.
Below is a general guideline to the RadioMaster ticket support system.
- The RadioMaster warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase, it covers the radio as an entirety to be free from defects in workmanship.
- Only the initial owner is covered under the warranty, units bought used are not covered.
- Proof of purchase and radio S/N must be provided upon request.
If a component is deemed faulty, the service center will assist in one of two ways:
- Provide replacement parts for the user to change out.
- Connects the user with our service center (US/UK/EU/Australia/China). The user will need to cover one way shipping from their location to the service center. Service center staff will diagnose, fix and ship the unit back to the user.
We are unable to accept requests beyond the two methods listed above.
Receivers, parts and other components
- Receiver / Component warranty is carried out by the retailer in which the receiver was purchased from. The ticket system can only answer questions and provide instructions.
- Due to limited resources, the ticket system cannot assist in providing setup instructions for specific aircraft and/or protocols.
- Damage caused by mishandling (wrong polarity, over current, humidity etc.), external forces, aftermarket hardware changes and changes in firmware are not covered under warranty.
- The terms of service are subject to change without prior notice.
Out of Warranty
- For non-warranty repairs and service, contact one of our authorized repair agents below.